0
Posted by Melissa1143 on 11:41 PM

Trevor gave me a telescope for Christmas. This being a new hobby for me, he did a great job picking out the perfect telescope and even helped me assemble it today. I consider myself to be somewhat intelligent in that I can read Twilight without looking up the more difficult words. However, the directions on how to assemble my telescope were difficult to understand and used words I have never heard of. The first two sentences contained seven different words that I have never seen before. Trevor, who was definitely sharing my exasperation with the instructions, finally just started grabbing pieces. Trevor: (holds up piece) "This is now the Nebula T-bolt." (Grabs another piece) "and this is the Nebula stick." (points to box of parts) "and those are Nebula screws. Everything is now a Nebula something. Seriously, it will make this easier."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Crapless Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.