1

Somethings shouldn't be yelled

Posted by Melissa1143 on 10:26 AM

I was doing my grocery shopping yesterday in Walmart. Walmart is the only place where no matter how backwoods and white trash you are, there is someone there who has you beat. While walking around in a desperate search for pineapple, I couldn't help but overhear two employees talking. Talking is an understatement. They were actually shouting to each other across the entire produce section. While slightly annoying to have one yelling in my ear asking the other about her tax return, I about died when I heard the response. With much glee and happiness in her voice, she yelled back, "My boyfriend is gonna buy me somethin' nice with the tax return." yup...yelled loud enough that even the people by the tomatoes heard her. So if you are feeling down with your crappy Valentine's day gift, or think you might be a little too white trash, take heart in the fact that you aren't this girl.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 Comments


I always feel smarter after leaving Walmart. Almost wrote a post about my Walmart experience in my father in law's small town. That was something, don't really know what, but it was something!

Love your blog. Added you to my roll.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Crapless Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.