2

You're Gonna Love My Nuts!

Posted by Melissa1143 on 6:17 PM



Dear Vince,
I have always enjoyed your Sham Wow commercial. I become mesmerized with your excitement and the awesomeness that is the Sham Wow. I'm amazed every time it sucks up all the water from the pie dish and then doesn't drip. It's the only commercial that can stop my channel flipping in its tracks.
However, I have a concern with your newest product, the Slap Chop. The product looks amazing, but your script seems to have a small problem. Near the end, you aren't chopping anything, you look deeply into the camera and say "You're gonna love my nuts." While completely hilarious, you have set yourself up for thousands of jokes, like the picture of this post.
just thought I'd let you know
~Melissa

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 Comments


He must be trying to make his knife blunt, not chopping :-)


I don't think that headset is connected to anything.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Crapless Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.